Monday, December 20, 2010

Done. What next?

After 5 1/2 months and 400+ orders, I am FINALLY done with all the orders that came from the Real Simple feature. I am sooooo relieved.

I had no idea that being featured in a magazine would be so freakin' stressful. I was so afraid that I wouldn't get everything done in time that I was waking up in a panic every morning. Not good.

But I made it. Everything is shipped and I'm only dealing with minor shipping issues. Buyers are a little worried that they won't get their coasters by Christmas. Fingers crossed that everything arrives in time.

So what's next? Hmmmm... I think that I will continue to make coasters on a limited basis, along with my other standard products. Maybe.

Actually, I think I just need some time to let all this process. I spent most of 2010 working, both my Etsy shop and my "real job". I don't want to do that again. I was actually worried that I would die in a car wreck on the way home from work Friday because I was almost done with orders. Kinda a "wouldn't that be ironic" moment... Stress can do funny things to the brain.

We'll see what the new year brings.

No comments: