Monday, March 31, 2008

The Font Phenomenon




Just about anything I cover with this font paper sells well in my shop. Unfortunately, I'm having supply problems with the trays and now only have really small ones and really big ones. I buy them wholesale and have to buy a minimum of $200 worth of product. Being such a small business, makes me nervous to purchase that much stock at once.
Anyhoo, I started using tumbled marble tiles instead of the flat tiles and I think they look really cool, kinda old-world style. The people seem to agree as they are selling briskly.

Paperweights using this paper are soon to come!

1 comment:

SToNZ said...

Hi Melanie-
I have included these great tiles in a treasury I curated today. Take a look!
-Susan at SToNZ

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=9695